• Just take the subway to Maadi station and we are 15 minutes away and our team will meet you.
• The volunteer will not bear any costs for medical examination or blood and urine analysis. You will receive an amount of money for your participation in this study agreed upon at the beginning of the study and it is possible to increase the amount in case of commitment in different stages of study.
• You may decide not to participate or withdraw from the study at any time without any conditions
• All files related to your identity as a participant in this study, your medical files and medical analysis will remain confidential. No one is entitled to access these files except the researchers in the study, the funding company for the study, the assessment board of studies, the Egyptian Ministry of Health or any other inspection body (upon request). You will be given a number and code and to use throughout the study instead of your name.
• All products used in this study or similar products are registered with the Ministry of Health and traded in the Egyptian market or in the markets of European or American countries. None of the products used in this study have never been used in humans and have been confirmed safe and approved for use by the Ethics Committee of the Center.
• You will also have a personal test, a medical examination, blood analysis (complete blood image, liver and kidney function, fat, sugar analysis, and viral analysis), urine analysis, and pregnancy test for women, to make sure your health condition allows you to participate in the study.
• Our medical team will fully explain the product under study and its possible side effects
• The study is conducted under medical supervision and continuous medical follow-up of volunteers in the study. In the event of any side effects (or no later than one month after the end of the study), PharmaSolutions medical team will provide you with prompt and free treatment. PharmaSolutions will handle treatment in the contracted hospital for this purpose (if necessary).
1. Age is 18-55 years old and you do not have a history of the following diseases (asthma, gastrointestinal ulcers, sinusitis, sore throat, kidney and liver diseases, heart disease or nervous system, blood diseases and diabetes). Are not allergic to the product under study or to any of the medicines belonging to the same family.
2. You should not be addicted, have no history of alcohol addiction, and have not been exposed to any addictive substances. You are not a heavy smoker (more than ten cigarettes a day) haven’t donated blood or any of their contents during the two months prior to giving the medicine.
3. You should agree and approve not to take any medicines (including prescription drugs) at least two weeks prior to the study and during the course of the study. You should also stop smoking and drinking any beverages containing alcohol or caffeine such as (coffee and tea and cola) before taking the drug and during the study